Friday 7 September 2012

131.3462 FRE

Did I ever ask you what you think about most?
I can't have, because I can't think of the answer.
And 20 years in seems like a fine time to start,
Once the decisions been made and were miles apart.

But all is not lost,
no
all is not lost.

I've come across this sentiment, of a memory.

But all is not lost,
no
all is not lost

I've got this remnant of a memory to hold onto,
and how you sang that song.

Oh our breathing was the same back then,
now its so far out
So I'll drive away,
And slam my fist into the wheel,
As I cannot stop the rain .
But I was glad for it, you see, because it made it all just ...better.

And even though we ended up apart,
it seems the memory is much better,
It's much better this way.
because if we were ever together,
we ran the risk of ending up apart
so that little part of you in me,
Would have used up all it's spark

... and then died out.

No comments:

Post a Comment