Wednesday 21 November 2012

"No"

Its weird because i dont know how to talk to
 you, when inside my head words are all i seem to 
know.

A smokey silence, 
and the sound, or lack of, bells. 
i hear those sirens though. 

Where one sleeps at night
you only dream of two. 
the lack of it here fills this room. 

Even god wants not dreams, 
and inclined to agree 
i shall hang my head in shame. 

Happiness:
Something that life is for 
Life:
Something defined by your happiness 
You: 
Simply Forget. 

Bright eyes on each of the four, 
i sit cross legged on the floor. 
"This is my life man" 
and this is my wife. 

Sunken through sleep, 
the light burns through the sheet. 
Waking up to an unexpected arrival. 

It's nigh-on winter now, 
whilst I knock back three
last time for me, for the last time. 

A horse is dead, 
an alligator fed, 
Smell christmas this morning
and rejoice...


...we are innately happy now.


No comments:

Post a Comment