Saturday 10 March 2012

Vertigo falling


As I eye up the television screen
Sometimes I feel as if I could fall, fall through it
and land in the mind of a total stranger,
Only then It would be me, and not them in that place.
As I eye up the ground from my seat in a plane,
Sometimes I feel as if I could fall, fall though it
and land in the midst of a strangers land,
Only then it would be my land, not theirs in a strange way.
As I eye up a passer-by in the street
There are times I wonder if I could fall, fall into their lives and be complete.
Only then it would be my life, without question.
My life is a highlight, my life is complimentary.
My life is a reflection, my life is satisfactory.
My life is a show reel left running.
My life, is the movie that no one’s watching.
As I eye up the person I see in this mirror,
I see a person who reminds me of me.
I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment